Mall Site Supevisor
|Title:||Mall Site Supevisor|
|Job Classification:||Security Officer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Us Security Associates is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill our current openings for a part time position. Each Candidate must meet the following qualifications and be able to perform all job responsibilities.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to provide excellent customer service. Customer Service experience preferred
- Effective Communicator (orally and written)
- Flexibility to work beyond typical business hours, to include weekend and evening work
- Applicants must be able to pass a Criminal Background Investigation and Drug Screening
- Must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time
- CPR/ First aid certified
Job Responsibilities would include but not limited to the following
- Conduct unarmed foot and /or vehicle patrols (interior and/ or exterior) of client site property: control access: monitor CCTV and alarm systems.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at site.
- Respond in a timely manner to all accidents and incidents including emergencies, fires, alarms, bomb threats, and intrusions by following emergency response proceedings in accordance with the Operating Procedure.
- Investigate and write reports on all incidents and accidents.
- Seek opportunities with customer and tenants and be friendly, helpful and attentive to enhance their experience at the property.
- Report to work on time and complete shift assignments (including overtime if assigned) in assigned complete clean uniform.
- Understand and successfully executes his/her post orders including the enforcement of client rules and regulations, as well as company policies.
- Perform additional functions,duties,and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve assigned business objectives.
U.S. Security Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. U.S. Security Associates fully considers all qualified applicants including those with a criminal history. Click here
to learn more.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications